CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hospital Room

I have finally posted some pictures from the hospital room. I will add more as I take more and post them. My neighbor Holly was kind enough to bring the tree and the holiday decorations. My mother-in-law also brought by some decorations for the tree. In case you can't tell the tree decorations are all little boy baby themed. They are very cute.

Hospital

5 comments:

Paulette said...

Well baby girl that big boy is there all righty - looks like he is sitting low enough to pop out any time. I like that Christmas tree - so cute. Also the nursery is beautiful and I know you will certainly be glad to use it.Hang in there only a few more weeks to go. Keep up the good work on being healthy!!!
Love you, Aunt Sissie

momma said...

i love the tree. you look so good! keep doing what you are doing :)

Alliegator said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little baby boy decorations. Now all we need is a present "under the tree" aka the baby. I can't wait to finally meet him.

Betty said...

Hi Hollie, You look so good in the picture...Tell Phillip he looks good too..I am so proud of you for taking one day at a time...Just a few more days. You and Phillip and the little one are in my prayers. Love, Grandma Betty

Anonymous said...

Love the tree! You look great. We are keeping you and Phillip in our prayers. Hang in there your baby boy will soon be here. Would love to come see him once he is here.
The Lowder's (David,Renda,Samantha and Matthew)